Torrones De Dabaw is a new version of banana (saging) turon
For desserts we’ll be having Banana Turon a banana recipe line-up with Sweet Potato Fries Topped with Spicy Chicken. Check out the torrones de davao recipe after this:
- 1 cup durian meat
- 3 pcs slice banana (lakatan)
- 1 1/2 cups of mangosteen meat
- 2 cups white sugar
- lumpia wrapper
- flour paste (to seal the lumpia wrapper)
- native chocolate
- Spread the durian meat, slice banana and mangosteen meat in a lumpia wrapper.
- Roll like how you make lumpia. Wet the end flap with flour paste to seal.
- Deep fry at about for 5-7 minutes per batch or until golden brown.
- Serve with native chocolate on the side.
More photos of Torrones De Dabaw right [here]
Sheryl F. Polinar
Macky G. Besana
Garry Yves S. Resurreccion
Francis Mark A. Pelayo
Glinda C. Galgo
National Nutrition Council XI
About National Nutrition Council XI
Formulate national food and nutrition policies and strategies and serve as the policy, coordinating andadvisory body of food, nutrition and health concerns;
-Coordinate planning, monitoring, and evaluation of the national nutrition program;
-Coordinate the hunger mitigation and malnutrition prevention program to achieve relevant Millennium Development Goals;
-Strengthen competencies and capabilities of stakeholders through public education, capacity building and skills development;
-Coordinate the release of funds, loans, and grants from government organizations (GOs) and nongovernment organizations (NGOs); and
-Call on any department, bureau, office, agency and other instrumentalities of the government for assistance in the form of personnel, facilities and resources as the need arises.