Egg mushroom tomato salami cheese recipe
Give your first day in the morning a high dose of calories head start with this hearty breakfast meal we call this the Egg mushroom and tomato casserole with french salami and cheese, and oh my goodness! this is food madness!
- Here how to prep up the egg mushroom recipe:
- Sauté diced tomatoes, mushroom, meat and red pepper together.
- Add additional butter then add whisked 7 eggs (with 5 tbs water, salt & pepper).
- Set to very low fire.
- Add cheese and Italian seasoning.
- When top is slightly cooked, add tomatoes, mushrooms, meat, cheese and Italian seasoning as topmost later.
- Cover again until brown.
- Remove cover and cook still for 2-3 minutes then serve.Happy eating everyone!
Hat tip to Melody Tinoy
Find her Facebook right here
About Melody Tinoy
A full time mother and freelance make up artist who specializes in beauty, fashion, photography, print, and bridal make up. With more than 3 years of experience in creating a flawless face, Believes that less is more should be every woman’s makeup philosophy. Having teamed up with makeup companies Kanebo Philippines and Natasha Makeup, clothing brands like SOUL Lifestyle, and Celine&Belle Swimwear, and corporations like Pollo Porco and Park Inn by Radisson Davao, several works have been published in Edge Davao, Philippine’s NEW YOU quarterly magazine and New York’s based Uptempo Magazine.
For questions, makeup-related or not, shoot me an email at mrosstinoy [at]. You can also give me ring in 0933.272.6835.
Related articles across the web
Egg recipes to take your time over | The Egg Bible Baked Eggs, Baked Eggs Recipe & Oven Baked Eggs | Pottery Barn Recipe: Brown Rice Bowl with Lentils, Caramelized Onions & Fried Egg – Recipes from The Kitchn Eggs and Weight Loss