Chicken Mangosteen recipe
- 4 pcs Boneless chicken breast, divided into fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 85 ml Olive oil
- 12 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 6 Tbsp Mangosteen puree
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 300 ml chicken stock
- Fresh herbs to garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in the casserole and cook chicken for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion and cook until chicken is golden browned all over.
- Remove chicken from the casserole, stir in the mangosten, paprika, oregano, breadcrumbs and half of the stock.
- Pour over chicken and add remaining stock and cook for about 20 minutes until chicken is tender and sauce fairly thick.
- Served garnished with fresh herbs.
More photos chicken mangosteen recipe right [here]
National Nutrition Council XI
Vencere Bernales Dimol
Giselle Ann Basilan Barong
Bryan Jay Jao Bred
Abegail Menoria Samillano