Foodie Blogroll is announcing the launch of Foodie Blogroll Publishing Program, this allows and help members earn through their foodblogs and serves as alternative to ad networks. For food bloggers out there you are invited to join the Publisher Program.
This program includes:
- Exclusive and non-exclusive relationship ( you can choose the one that best fits your blog )
- CPM based advertising campaigns
- Revenue Sharing – 50% or more to the Publisher
- Monetize both US and non-US international impressions (CA,UK,AU and more coming soon)
- Welcome packages
- Referral Fees
- Publisher Portal with access to Earning and Performance Reporting
- Paid monthly via Paypal
- Participation in premium giveaways & promotions
- Premium campaigns featuring Fortune 500 brand names and advertisers
- Free to do product reviews for food companies – Our publishers are free to run their own giveaways or reviews on their blog by working directly with food companies. For example, if POM Wonderful invited you to an event or to review one of their products directly, we would be excited for you, not hinder you.
- Free to work with affiliate programs – You can continue working with Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, etc.
- Free to display text link ads – You can continue displaying text link ads from whatever source.
Please, follow the steps below to submit your blog to the Publisher Program. The process involves a few simple steps:
- Login to your Foodie Blogroll Account – go to: http://www.foodieblogroll.com/login/ and use your login details.
- Click on “Apply To Become A Publisher” or go to: http://www.foodieblogroll.com/account/publisherApply
- You will see a list of your blogs currently in the Foodie Blogroll.
- Find the blog you’d like to submit to the program in the list and check the box next to its title.
- Check the box to accept the program terms.
- Click on Apply 🙂
Note: All Publisher Program submissions are reviewed individually and it may take some time (up to 2 weeks) to get to yours.