Thank you for visiting Food Blog Destinations
The most important gathering we do after a hard day’s work is dedicated to nothing else but eating! according to some health conscious individual; they say we allot 80% percent of our time spending in eating, the rest of the 20% percent are daily physical activities, I think this include/s exercise? No wonder some foodies are quite fat these days? I can just imagine buying plus size clothes that are somewhat pricey! haha just kidding!
Hello I’m Faust Haeja Crismel Principe, a Filipino living in Davao City – the foodie behind Food Blog Destinations.
I started this food blog sometime on May 29, 2009, I’ve used this wonderful free open source content management system we call “tada” – WordPress since 2008 on a free hosted domain. As time pass by I decided to register a new brand name domain and applied for a hosting service, for this reason, several blogs I created went down or was out of service for some unexplained reasons, experiencing technical issues only a nerd could understand, lost all my precious posts in the process, and the painful part is I was unable to recover them! – lessons learned; don’t rely so much on free service, you’ll never know when unexpected things will happen. So invest and pour some money for something decent.
Am I fat, chubby? well I used to, weighing over 90 kilos and down to somewhat 75 kgs – Accomplishment! I’ would say I like to make some incremental improvements to myself – exercising, and eating the right kind of food, eating less I guess is the trick, by doing what I love most – food blogging, my passion for eating, I do some cooking at my spare time if it allows me to, next to gadgets, did I forgot something? ahh girls too! chuckles.. I also love to taking food photos in different angles before munching them.
Most of the blog post/s, contents are written mostly by me, expect some insane and out of this world grammar errors, typos, some facts and misspellings, unrelated personal stuffs and excess baggage. This food blog is my documentary of enjoying food, it allows me to explore, experiment on crazy food ideas and it also makes me happy of the things I have accomplished – a pat on the back will do. Cheer me please.
My food blog is all about a part reflection of me, I love to cook and experiment, I do cook, period! favorite part of the house is the kitchen, then followed by a bathroom – poop. I try to spare some time, a newbie photographer with no photoshop graphic editing skills, a trying hard frustrated writer, eating, dining elsewhere, trying some scraps on occasional basis, scouting around every nook and cranny for food, eats of the streets, finding food spots, dining areas or newly opened restaurants. My taste buds loves to travel around, dissecting every flavor it encounters, call it a delectable way of educating, the palate on different cuisines of cultures around, let’s not forget those home cooked, some original, some not, family recipes, authentic meals from our ancestors, parents, etc. to cook and share their love for food with us.
There are some occasions that I won’t be able to update this blog often. I have a regular teaching day job at a public secondary high school somewhere in Mandug, coupled with tons of paper works I hate to do. I’m also trying to post blog entries at my most convenient, vacant time on weekends, join blogging events, other opportunities, among others.
In conclusion: The secret to having a good hearty meal is to put some love in it – anonymous
Please don’t forget to follow me on
faustprincipe [@] gmail [dot] com
edited September 22, 2015