Search Food Blog Philippines
- Zubuchon Mactan, Dinner @Island Stay Hotel
- Crocodile Ice Cream? Summer’s not cool without Sweet Spot, new flavors to beat the heat
- Aling Foping’s Halo Halo Atbp: Halo Halo, Bibingka Espesyal, Chili Con Carne, BLT, @Matina Town Square
- Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, enters the South-East Asian market with Metro Manila
- Davao City’s First Dabaw Sinugba Festival
- All You Can Eat: Sushi Feast
- Krispy Kreme Open Doors to Davao
- So what’s up lately?
- Unboxing Zubuchon Chickaron Package from Cebu
- The Bagnetian Kitchen: Bagnet Platter
- That Sinful Pork Humba
- Boyd’s Pizza House: Meaty Jeff Special etc.
- Pop Steak Sandwich All the Way
- House Specialty: Beer Drinkers Pizza
- Tasty Thin Crust Pizza at Pizzaccademia
- International Fusion Cuisine Winners
- Low Cost Vegetable Dish Winners
- Lemon Grass Juice
- Watermelon Juice with Passion Fruit
- Bambi’s Malunggay Encrusted Cream Dory with Aloli Sauce
Tag Archives: Sushi
A few weeks ago, between the months of January and February this year, a Teriyaki Boy attendant approached and informed me they’ll be having this some Sushi Festival of sorts, this Japanese fast-food food joint is where I eat frequently.
I really don’t know what came into my head lately. I’ve been coming to this place over and over again, I think this is my third or fourth time visiting Teriyaki Boy, okay that’s enough – I’ve gone meatless and … Continue reading
Win a Dinner Buffet for 4 by signing up
November 11, 2011 or 11-11-11 was a very special day for me, for those few who know or knew its a special day every person should have.