Search Food Blog Philippines
- Zubuchon Mactan, Dinner @Island Stay Hotel
- Crocodile Ice Cream? Summer’s not cool without Sweet Spot, new flavors to beat the heat
- Aling Foping’s Halo Halo Atbp: Halo Halo, Bibingka Espesyal, Chili Con Carne, BLT, @Matina Town Square
- Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, enters the South-East Asian market with Metro Manila
- Davao City’s First Dabaw Sinugba Festival
- All You Can Eat: Sushi Feast
- Krispy Kreme Open Doors to Davao
- So what’s up lately?
- Unboxing Zubuchon Chickaron Package from Cebu
- The Bagnetian Kitchen: Bagnet Platter
- That Sinful Pork Humba
- Boyd’s Pizza House: Meaty Jeff Special etc.
- Pop Steak Sandwich All the Way
- House Specialty: Beer Drinkers Pizza
- Tasty Thin Crust Pizza at Pizzaccademia
- International Fusion Cuisine Winners
- Low Cost Vegetable Dish Winners
- Lemon Grass Juice
- Watermelon Juice with Passion Fruit
- Bambi’s Malunggay Encrusted Cream Dory with Aloli Sauce
Tag Archives: Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar
Now that you’ve already seen the Sneak Peak of Piyesta earlier, having witnessed the grand launch last March 30, 2012. Last April 24, 2012, I ordered one of their house specialties on the menu - Kura Sticks.
After dropping off from Piyesta Ktv and Restobar snacking their all time favorite Kura Sticks, we went at Paz Eatery.
I got an invitation from DavaoBloggers to attend and join a very exciting event.