Search Food Blog Philippines
- Zubuchon Mactan, Dinner @Island Stay Hotel
- Crocodile Ice Cream? Summer’s not cool without Sweet Spot, new flavors to beat the heat
- Aling Foping’s Halo Halo Atbp: Halo Halo, Bibingka Espesyal, Chili Con Carne, BLT, @Matina Town Square
- Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, enters the South-East Asian market with Metro Manila
- Davao City’s First Dabaw Sinugba Festival
- All You Can Eat: Sushi Feast
- Krispy Kreme Open Doors to Davao
- So what’s up lately?
- Unboxing Zubuchon Chickaron Package from Cebu
- The Bagnetian Kitchen: Bagnet Platter
- That Sinful Pork Humba
- Boyd’s Pizza House: Meaty Jeff Special etc.
- Pop Steak Sandwich All the Way
- House Specialty: Beer Drinkers Pizza
- Tasty Thin Crust Pizza at Pizzaccademia
- International Fusion Cuisine Winners
- Low Cost Vegetable Dish Winners
- Lemon Grass Juice
- Watermelon Juice with Passion Fruit
- Bambi’s Malunggay Encrusted Cream Dory with Aloli Sauce
Tag Archives: pasta
I wrote my first Italian food review eons ago while I was having a vacation in Cebu City, it was my first Italian Dining in Sbarro at Ayala Mall.
Penne Arrabiata – garlic, tomatoes and chili – Php 195.00 My diet crashed the other night, I forgot to take meals on moderation, I ate Chicken with Dill Rice with a glass of Pineapple Juice at Majid’s Kebab at Gaisano … Continue reading
Since Valentine’s Day is already near, we at Ristorante Bigoli would like to offer a special yet affordable meal to couples who will be celebrating Valentines.
Individuals who go for a light diet dine at Wings and Dips as the place to be. It offers a wide array of chicken bite sizes – from buffalo wings to combo meals.