Shrimp Mango Sauce recipe
The Shrimp Mango Sauce is an appetizer recipe belonging to the International Fusion Cuisine under the Nutri Pinoy Henyo Series category which was won 1st First Place recently by the participants of Holy Cross College of Davao.
- 12 pcs prawns, Deveined
For the sauce:
- cup very cold all purpose cream
- 2 pcs. Sweet Mango
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut the prawn’ antennae and legs and slit it s back, butterfly style.
- Sprinkle prawns with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, the spread the softened butter on the prawns.
- Place the prawns on a baking tray and bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- Place on an oval serving platter and top each prawn with a slice of mango to cover prawns and with the mango sauce. Top with parsley to garnish.
- For the Mango sauce: blend the mangoes to make 1 cup of mango puree. Mix with the cold all purpose cream, the Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.
More photos of Shrimp Mango Sauce recipe right [here]
National Nutrition Council XI
Vencere Bernales Dimol
Giselle Ann Basilan Barong
Bryan Jay Jao Bred
Abegail Menoria Samillano