Search Food Blog Philippines
- Zubuchon Mactan, Dinner @Island Stay Hotel
- Crocodile Ice Cream? Summer’s not cool without Sweet Spot, new flavors to beat the heat
- Aling Foping’s Halo Halo Atbp: Halo Halo, Bibingka Espesyal, Chili Con Carne, BLT, @Matina Town Square
- Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, enters the South-East Asian market with Metro Manila
- Davao City’s First Dabaw Sinugba Festival
- All You Can Eat: Sushi Feast
- Krispy Kreme Open Doors to Davao
- So what’s up lately?
- Unboxing Zubuchon Chickaron Package from Cebu
- The Bagnetian Kitchen: Bagnet Platter
- That Sinful Pork Humba
- Boyd’s Pizza House: Meaty Jeff Special etc.
- Pop Steak Sandwich All the Way
- House Specialty: Beer Drinkers Pizza
- Tasty Thin Crust Pizza at Pizzaccademia
- International Fusion Cuisine Winners
- Low Cost Vegetable Dish Winners
- Lemon Grass Juice
- Watermelon Juice with Passion Fruit
- Bambi’s Malunggay Encrusted Cream Dory with Aloli Sauce
Category Archives: Announcements
Scoops of Sweet Spot Artisan Ice cream will surely beat the summer heat as the brand welcomes exciting flavors this summer.
Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, enters the South-East Asian market with Metro Manila
March 21st, 2013: Zomato, the world’s fastest growing online restaurant and nightlife guide, has made its way to the Philippines, launching its Metro Manila section. Covering the cities of Quezon, Manila, Makati, Mandaluyong, Paranaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, San Juan, and … Continue reading
Krispy Kreme the world’s most loved donuts had it’s first opening at SM Davao Annex
Hmm… I’m taking a long break… I’m sorry for letting you guys waiting. I’ve been busy with my day job. I’ll keep posted whatever, whenever time is available, my hands are filled now..